We know that this is a very challenging time and our first priority is the health and well-being of everyone.
To help your team through this uncharted territory, whether in your messaging or day-to-day operations, our Partner Services team created this list of tips:
Carefully Consider Resort Updates
- Don’t sent blasts to the whole database
- Only send updates to pass holders, recent guests, or guests with a reservation on-the-books
- Review what the remainder is and throttle any additional messaging
Review Upcoming Scheduled Email Sends
- Sales / deadline messages that are promotional should be postponed; the best timing is not right now
- Hold back on pass sale deadlines for this week
Evaluate Automated Messages
- Review subject line sensitivity and adjust as needed
- Consider pausing Booking Anniversaries and/or Booking Reminders
- Pause and examine Pre-Arrivals, and if needed, make updates to cancellation policies
- Pause and examine Post-Departure Surveys and promoter response campaigns
Prepare Key Distribution Lists in Advance
So you are prepared when you need to send an urgent message, have your key distributions lists ready. This should include:
- Local / Regional / National
- Guests who are currently at the resort
- Guests who have reservations on-the-books
Our entire team is ready and willing to roll up their sleeves and help when needed. Whether there’s more to do than you have people to do it or just need a quick break to decompress, please know that we are here for you.
We wish everyone the best, and hope for more normal days ahead very soon. Please stay healthy and safe.
Double Your Average Cart Size
Learn how to double the average booking size at your resort or hotel in five simple steps.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →