The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) provides consulting and trusted advisor services to our key accounts. The SAM will be responsible for overall satisfaction of our partners which will include tasks involving ongoing training, regular updates on our latest features and how they apply to a partners’ business, as well as strategic advice and guidance on how to enhance revenue and reduce costs. Additionally, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to increase our value to our partners and negotiate new contracts. Our goal is to continuously exceed partner expectations while increasing our value and capturing that value through increased revenue.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consultative and trusted advisor services
- Always look for ways to create efficiencies to improve overall partner experience
- Primary point-of-contact for clients using Inntopia.CRS and Online Booking Engine Response Responsive/V9 as assigned
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings with clients to discuss new and existing features that may be beneficial
- Conduct and facilitate trainings as needed/requested
- Regular review of clients’ websites to ensure proper implementation of the Responsive Commerce and placement of booking widgets
- Analyze statistical data on the progress of the CRS and websites for our partners to determine if we can help them to increase performance.
- Successfully demonstrate a proactive approach to fulfill and maintain customer’s needs and satisfaction.
- Document partner information and business processes in the wiki as a point of reference for internal knowledge.
- Provide up-to-date information about distribution options available to all partners and their suppliers
- Assist with Internal product development support, troubleshoot issues and test resolved issues and new features. Report results back to development team.
- Work with client to maximize their use of the Inntopia.CRS RMS, and E-Comm solutions.
- Provide strategic advice to Inntopia management based on observations and insights.
- Be responsible for consultative selling within your existing accounts
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong analytical problem solving, writing and verbal skills
- Positive, upbeat and customer service oriented
- Must possess strong cross-team, group and org collaboration skills
- College Graduate, B.S. preferred, MBA beneficial
- Proven strong technical aptitude and experience with complex software a must
- Proven aptitude for consultative selling.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with little management oversight.
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the Agile Development Process
This position is available in the following offices: Stowe, VT
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.