Description/Job Mission Statement
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) provides consulting and trusted advisor services to Inntopia accounts. The SAM will be responsible for overall satisfaction of our partners which will include tasks involving ongoing training, regular updates on our latest features and how they apply to a partners business, as well as strategic advice and guidance on how to enhance revenue and reduce costs. Additionally, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to increase our value to our partners, and negotiate new contracts. Our goal is to continuously exceed partner expectations while increasing our value and capturing that value through increased revenue.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consultative and trusted advisor services
- Always look for ways to create efficiencies to improve overall partner experience
- Primary point-of-contact for clients using our Commerce, Marketing Cloud, and Business Intelligence products.
- Schedule and facilitate regular meetings with clients to discuss new and existing features that may be beneficial
- Conduct and facilitate trainings as needed/requested
- Regularly review website to ensure proper implementation of the Responsive Commerce and placement of booking widgets
- Analyze statistical data on the use of our platforms to determine if we can help them to increase performance.
- Successfully demonstrate a proactive approach to fulfill and maintain customer’s needs and satisfaction.
- Document partner information and business processes within internal documentation tools as a point of reference for internal knowledge.
- Provide up-to-date information about distribution options available to all partners and their suppliers
- Assist with Internal product development support, troubleshoot issues and test resolved issues and new features. Report results back to development team.
- Work with client to maximize their use of Inntopia Commerce, Marketing Cloud, and Business Intelligence products.
- Provide strategic advice to Inntopia management based on observations and insights.
- Be responsible for consultative selling within your existing accounts
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong analytical problem solving, writing and verbal skills
- Positive, upbeat and customer service oriented
- Must possess strong cross-team, group and org collaboration skills
- College Graduate, B.S. preferred, MBA beneficial
- Proven technical aptitude and experience with complex software
- Proven aptitude for consultative selling.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with little management oversight.
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the Agile Development Process
This position is available in our Stowe, VT office.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Marketing Cloud Migration
Hi. We’re in the midst of migrating all Marketing Cloud accounts to our new data center.
If your account has already been migrated, your dashboard URL is
If your migration hasn’t happened yet, your dashboard URL is
Ready to double the average
itinerary size on your site?
Download our free whitepaper.