Inntopia is currently seeking a Software Engineer who is looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and product line, we want to hear from you.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The Software Engineer is responsible for onboarding/setup and creating tooling/automation to expedite these processes, as well as tools for client-facing teams. This may include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing applications. Working alongside your Agile development team members, you will be involved in the full project life cycle while working with Product Owners to take requirements through design, development, QA, and implementation.
Required Technology Expertise
Candidate must have experience in at least TWO of the following:
- ASP.NET / C# / MVC 4+ / LINQ
- SQL / T-SQL
- XML / XSL / XPath
- XHTML / DHTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- Rest / SOAP / Web Services
Familiarity with at least TWO of the following applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Octopus Deploy
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Multilingual application design and development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Mobile application development (Andriod/iOS)
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with security protocols (i.e., OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
This position is available in our Burlington, VT and Edwards, CO offices.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →