Inntopia is currently seeking a developer for our Business Intelligence scrum team who is looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and product line, we want to hear from you.
Description/Job Mission Statement
As a T-SQL and BI developer, you will be a part of the BI scrum team at Inntopia. Working alongside your Agile development team members, you will support feature development, reporting, and data analysis for Inntopia’s BI product offerings.
Inntopia’s data solutions focus primarily on the Microsoft technology stack including SQL Server 2016 (both on-premise and in Azure), on-premise reporting services, SSIS, C#, and other .NET data access technologies; however, other platforms and technologies may be used as business needs change.
- Build schema for intelligence platform using best practices for data-driven applications
- Review and optimize access strategies for application data, including creating and maintaining sustainable ETL processes
- Promote database quality standards within the code bases
- Build and maintain reporting and integration service applications
- Support transactional and analytical database efforts
- Participate in long-term planning and implementation of Data Warehouse
- Continue to develop skills in database optimization, data analysis, and other database responsibilities as a member of an Agile team
Required Technology Expertise
Candidates with experience in the following are preferred:
- SQL / T-SQL
- SQL Server 2016, SSRS, SSIS, SSDT
- Kimball Data Modeling
Candidate with experience in the following is also desirable:
- XML / XSL / JSON
- RESTful APIs
- .NET Core/C#
Familiarity with the following is desirable:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- GIT, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy
- Telerik Reporting, PowerBI, Tableau, JasperSoft, Birst or similar tool set
This position is available in our Burlington, VT office.
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Marketing Cloud Migration
Hi. We’re in the midst of migrating all Marketing Cloud accounts to our new data center.
If your account has already been migrated, your dashboard URL is
If your migration hasn’t happened yet, your dashboard URL is