Description/Job Mission Statement
As a senior-level T-SQL and BI developer, you will be a part of the reporting, and BI scrum team at Inntopia. Working alongside your development team members, you will support feature development, reporting and data analysis for Inntopia’s BI product offerings as well as maintaining source code for the database. You will also work closely with the technical team leads to ensure current development and analytical activities align with long-term enterprise goals.
Inntopia’s data solutions focus primarily on the Microsoft technology stack including SQL Server 2016 (both on-premise and in Azure), PowerBI, on-premise reporting services, SSIS, C#, and other .NET data access technologies; however, other platforms and technologies may be used as business needs change.
- Assist development teams in the build out of schema and database technologies
- Ensure use of best practices for data-driven applications within development teams
- Review and optimize access strategies for application data, including creating and maintaining sustainable ETL processes
- Enforce database quality standards within the code base
- Build out and maintain reporting service and integration service applications
- Support transactional and analytical database efforts in support of the business needs
- Support architecture team in long-term planning and implementation of ODS
- Continue to develop skills in database optimization, reporting, data analysis, and other database duties as a member of an Agile team
Required Technology Expertise
Candidate must have experience in at least three of the following:
- SQL / T-SQL / MDX / DAX
- SQL Server 2016, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SSDT, Azure
- XML / XSL / JSON
Familiarity with the at least three of the following development applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Studio Online (VSO)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- GIT, Jenkins
- PowerBI, Tableau, JasperSoft, Birst or similar tool set
This position is available in our Burlington, VT and Denver, CO offices.
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.