Inntopia is currently seeking a seasoned Scrum Master looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and help the Agile environment mature, we want to hear from you.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The Scrum Master is responsible for leading all scrum ceremonies for their team. In addition, the Scrum Master coaches team members and interfaces with other scrum teams. The individual will be involved in planning future work and will work closely with engineering management to escalate and resolve issues as needed.
Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in at least two of the following:
- Observing team/individual strengths and weakness, providing coaching for improvement.
- Coaching individual team members to improve performance in support of the team goals.
- Acting as a servant leader and guiding the team toward self-organization
- Supporting the team in effective backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint reviews.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team in removing impediments.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Coordinating and collaborating to identify and track inter-team user story dependencies.
- Collaborating with Scrum Masters on other teams to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Guiding and organizing the team on using Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Fostering a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating productive discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills.
Familiarity with Agile tools and software applications:
- Azure DevOps (preferred)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Application design and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with security protocols (i.e., OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
This position is available in our Edwards, CO office
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →