Inntopia is currently seeking a seasoned Product Owner looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and help the Agile environment mature, we want to hear from you.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The Product Owner is responsible for walking the line between business requirements and technical implementation. The primary responsibility of the Product Owner is to create and maintain the Scrum Team’s backlog, prioritize work, and drive the team’s release plans. Doing so successfully requires very strong communication skills and the ability to successfully translate between technical teams and both internal and external stakeholders.
Candidate must have two+ years of experience in most, if not all, of the following:
- Building and grooming a product backlog.
- Creating and prioritizing User Stories.
- Working closely with the Scrum Master to ensure backlog is ready and actionable.
- Being responsible for backlog grooming and story pointing.
- Facilitating the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
- Developing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Identifying and tracking user story dependencies between scrum teams using inter-team coordination and collaboration.
- Learning from and sharing best practices with Product Owners on other teams.
- Developing broad and achievable release plans.
Familiarity with Agile tools and software applications:
- MS Azure DevOps (preferred)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Application design and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
This position is available in our Burlington, VT office.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →