Inntopia is currently hiring SQL developers at all levels. Potential candidates include, but are not limited to, recent college graduates with degrees in Software Engineering as well as seasoned SQL developers looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The SQL Server Developer/DBA will provide database design, development, and administration support for Inntopia’s high-availability, high-transaction volume, multilingual, PCI compliant eCommerce and CRM applications, including the development of new applications as well as support and development of existing applications.
The Developer/DBA must be available to be called upon to provide internal support for customers and business partners, which may include off-hours or on-call work. They are also a key member of the DBA team responsible for enhancing, maintaining, and supporting Inntopia’s eCommerce and CRM databases.
The ideal candidate will succeed in a dynamic Agile work environment alongside a team that thrives on developing innovative technology solutions to complex business requirements. They will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions, and reports to support enhancement to critical SQL-based business systems
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to support eCommerce and CRM applications
- Optimize SQL queries and index management
- Provide guidance and leadership to junior staff
Candidates with experience in the following are preferred:
- Database design and SQL development using complex stored procedures and functions
- Performance tuning
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Collaboration with multiple IT and Engineering partners on large-scale projects
- Participation in Agile scrum ceremonies
- Possession of strong oral and written communication skills
Candidates with experience in the following areas are also desirable:
- Designing, building, and deploying effective SSIS packages
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server database backup, recovery, replication, and log shipping strategies
- Exposure to GIT
- Database encryption
- Azure experience
- BI/data warehouse experience
- Microsoft Reporting and Analysis Services
This position is available in our Burlington, VT, Portland, ME, and Edwards, CO offices.
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →