Inntopia is currently seeking an Engineering Manager looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and help our Agile environment mature, we want to hear from you. We are looking for candidates who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver exceptional results.
This position requires an inspirational and enthusiastic leader with a demonstrated ability to help engineering teams be highly proficient in utilizing Agile/Scrum practices.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The Engineering Manager is responsible for applicable software development within the organization, including overseeing Agile teamwork in areas of software requirements, definition, design, coding, and deployment. This person will apply leadership acumen to supervise the work of staff and communicate work progress to stakeholders. This person is expected to demonstrate expertise in Agile concepts and practices and possess a strong emotional intelligence in dealing with and coaching direct reports for career growth.
- Strong ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expert in Agile software development practices
- Personnel management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Establish a team culture that demands a high degree of accountability, values innovation, fosters team connectivity and performance, and exhibits high commitment to team and product objectives.
- Advocate organizational process and efficiency improvements.
- Lead teams to deliver against Agile plans and demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Recruit and hire new employees as needed in accordance with Inntopia’s values and policies.
- Provide guidance to employees in their career progression using S.M.A.R.T goals, regular one-on-one meetings, and annual performance reviews.
- Guide resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build, and deployment.
- Oversee software development teams that have responsibility for story definition, design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Have a clear understanding of customer needs and how they align or conflict with business goals and technical constraints.
- Advocate customer-first thinking.
- Proactively collaborate with colleagues in product strategy, validation, documentation, quality, and compliance to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Outline product release plan ensuring timeliness of deliverables and regular communication of status to stakeholders.
- Keep current on industry standards and technologies and understand if/how/when to implement them into the company’s product offerings.
- Ensure departmental documentation complies with quality system and company requirements.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal security requirements.
Familiarity with Agile tools and software applications:
- MS Azure DevOps (preferred)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Application design and development
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
This position is available in our Burlington and Stowe, VT, Denver and Edwards, CO, and Portland, ME offices.
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Marketing Cloud Migration
Hi. We’re in the midst of migrating all Marketing Cloud accounts to our new data center.
If your account has already been migrated, your dashboard URL is
If your migration hasn’t happened yet, your dashboard URL is
Ready to double the average
itinerary size on your site?
Download our free whitepaper.