Settled amidst the mountainous beauty of Stowe, our Inntopia office in Vermont is on the hunt for an Accounting Business Manager with an energizing attitude, enthusiastic spirit and proactive, collaborate work ethic.
Job Description/Mission Statement
We’re looking for someone who can invoice, budget, audit and analyze our finance and systems operations better than ever before.
The role calls for a candidate who is savvy across a wide range of accounting competencies, from daily accounting activity to assistance with annual budgets, audit schedules, analysis of revenue and expense accounts.
Bonus points if you love to work for a tight-knit, collaborative team in a relaxed environment, while contributing to a world-class product that’s changing the game for travel.
Daily processing and analysis of Inntopia transactions, including but not limited to,
- AR customer statement generation
- AP processing and payment inquiries
- AR collection; DSO metrics
- Prepare JEs for monthly closing
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare deferred revenue analysis by line of business/product
- Monthly and YTD analysis of revenue and expense accounts
- Participation in annual budget creation and strategy meeting pre-preparation
- Assist with the annual external financial statement audit by preparing audit schedules and providing requested supporting documentation
- Review Salesforce reporting for accuracy and trends
- Sales Tax, VAT, GST filings and record keeping
- Annual report filings
May also gain exposure to:
- Daily cash reports
- Handling chargebacks
- Tasks to support the Finance Department
- Other special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2 to 5 years experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting, including familiarity with deferred revenue and prepaid expenses
- Excellent spreadsheet/modeling skills (Excel)
- Exposure to and working with an accounting software package essential
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience a strong plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, combined with excellent judgment
- Excellent professional written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
This position is available in our Stowe, VT office.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Northstar Travel Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →