Description/Job Mission Statement
Inntopia is growing, and we are searching for Frontline Service Representatives (FSR) to provide consulting and trusted advisor services to our partner accounts. You are the first point of contact for our valued partners who are using our Commerce, Marketing Cloud, and Business Intelligence products. The FSR will be responsible for the overall satisfaction of our partners which will include tasks involving software troubleshooting, training, regular updates on our latest features and how they apply to a partner’s business, as well as strategic advice and guidance on how to enhance revenue and reduce costs. Our goal is to continuously exceed partner expectations while increasing our value and capturing that value through increased revenue.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first-level support and training to our partners via phone and email.
- Answer user inquiries about software functionality.
- Assist users in resolving software and system-related issues.
- Investigate and address issues using various remote access tools.
- Accurately describe customer problems and enter them into our issue tracking system.
- Maintain regular communication with our partners.
- Share best practices to users of our software.
- Learn and have fun!
Job-Related Skills and Experience
- Prior customer service experience – via phone and/or in-person
- Strong technical problem solving, writing, and verbal skills
- Experience in identifying and resolving complex customer issues
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks
- Sound understanding of software and its use in a customer environment
- Travel & Hospitality Industry experience
- Outdoor Industry experience
- Exceptional customer-focused attitude and relationship-building skills
- A demonstrated passion for technology
- Ability to manage changing priorities within a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to perform duties with limited oversight
- Collaborative mindset
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills as required
- Strong desire to delight customers
- Strong listening skills
- Some evening and weekend hours required
This position is available in Vermont.
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Save on the 2020 INSIGHT Conference
(Two Days Only)
For two days only, you can register for the 2020 Insight Conference at Hotel Talisa at Vail, CO for only $575 $499/person.
Just click here –
Register Now →