Any way you look at it, you will be kept busy while attending INSIGHT. In store for you are engaging and inspiring speakers, enlightening topics, opportunities to network with industry peers, AND parties and activities to conclude long days of conferencing. Here are a few tips to help you plan, pack, and get to Stowe for INSIGHT.
1- Schedule of Events
- Monday, May 22, 4-7 pm. Welcome Reception at The Alchemist Brewery. Drop by to meet everyone as you roll into town and enjoy appetizers and the famous Heady Topper IPA.
- Tuesday, May 23, 9-5 pm. General Session and Dinner and Party at the Matterhorn.
- Wednesday , May, 24, 9-5 pm. Breakout sessions, followed by a single track moderate mountain bike ride, or a hike at Mount Mansfield. Each about 1.5-2 hours.
- Thursday, May 25, 9-1 pm. Breakout sessions followed by lunch at Topnotch Resort.
For more detailed information about the schedule and agenda, visit this page.
By now, you have probably booked your flights, or have made arrangements to get to Stowe. Check out our list of options for ground transportation from the Burlington Airport. Some partners have asked about sharing rides from Boston and Montreal airports. If you are interested in this option, please email Pascale Savard at firstname.lastname@example.org with your travel details and we will do our best to connect you with other attendee(s).
3- Maximize Your Stay at Topnotch Resort
Topnotch is a fabulous, recently-renovated hotel. As an attendee of INSIGHT, you will be provided with breakfast and lunch for the three days. Here are a few more things you might want to know:
- There are no additional resort or internet fees for our guests, but there is a one-time portage fee ($6) and housekeeping fee ($3).
- You have free access to the spa, pools, sauna, steam room, hot tubs, and to the cardio and weight studios.
- Get a 20% discount off Spa Treatments. Book ahead!
- Bring hiking shoes or sneakers, and plan to use the short trail around the resort, or go for a run on the Stowe Rec Path.
- If you plan on checking out later than 11am on your departure day, inquire with the front desk to receive special consideration and to avoid extra fees.
We will be rocking the night away at the Matterhorn Bar and Grill on Tuesday night, 6:30-midnight. We’re kicking off the evening with dinner for all attendees from 6:30-8pm, and then opening the doors to family and local friends to dance the night away with Josh Panda. Use the free Topnotch shuttle to and fro, available ONLY between Topnotch and the Matterhorn until midnight. Read more and RSVP for this special evening here.
5- Extra Curricular Activities
We have purposely kept Wednesday night free of plans so you can use that time as you wish. If you feel like joining us for some fresh air, we will have a few Inntopians leading a hike at Mount Mansfield and a single track moderate mountain bike ride on nearby trails. Meet at the bike shop across from Topnotch at 5:30 pm. Mountain bikes must be rented online, or by calling 802.253.4531 at least 24 hours in advance from Mountain Ops located walking distance from the hotel. If you prefer something more mellow, there are plenty of other fun options including a visit and tasting at von Trapp Brewery and Bierhall, bowling at Stowe Bowl, and of course, great shopping around Stowe.
View the latest list of specials and local discounts offered to our attendees.
We hold The Chill Foundation close to hearts, and invite all attendees to join us in this support by bringing a pair of gloves that we’ll donate to the non-profit. We thank you in advance for helping make a difference in the life of as many youths as possible. Each pair of gloves donated earns you two tickets to win great raffle prizes.
For more news and announcements about INSIGHT, click here.
Liking what you're reading?
Get a monthly recap of all our latest and greatest.
Double Your Average Cart Size
Learn how to double the average booking size at your resort or hotel in five simple steps.