Inntopia is currently hiring seasoned UX/UI Designer looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and help to shape the agile transition, we want to hear from you.
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for the creation of workflows and user interfaces designed to increase conversion on ecommerce websites. In addition, the UX/UI Designer will also be creating designs for back-end systems used to manage products and rule sets that drive the ecommerce sites. Doing so successfully will require very strong design skills, understanding of human-machine interaction and experience utilizing A/B testing, iterative design and data to validate the work.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in most if not all of the following:
- UI/UX Design of responsive websites, mobile apps, conversion optimized landing pages, etc.
- Wire framing for fast evaluation
- Knowledge of good color theory, typography, layout, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate your designs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize research and provide data to back up the designs.
- Developing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Work quickly within defined timelines and budgets.
- Help define and maintain a library of common style patterns.
- Provides clear documentation of design standards, guidelines and interaction patterns.
Familiarity with some or all of the following tools and software applications:
- MS Team Foundation Server
- Adobe Tools (Ai, Xd, Ps, etc.)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Application design and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, JQUERY
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Burlington and Stowe, VT; Portland, ME; Edwards and Denver, CO