Inntopia is currently hiring seasoned Scrum Masters looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment. If you fit that description and want to apply your experience to a growing company and help to shape the agile transition, we want to hear from you.
The Scrum Master is responsible for leading all scrum ceremonies for their team. In addition, the Scrum Master will be responsible for coaching team members and interfacing with other scrum teams. The individual will be involved in planning future work and will work closely with engineering management to escalate and resolve issues as needed.
Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in at least two of the following:
- Observation of team strengths and weaknesses of individual and coaching for improvement.
- Helping team members improve individual performance in support of team goals.
- Working closely with Product Owner to ensure backlog is ready and actionable.
- Being responsible for backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint reviews.
- Monitoring and supporting a scrum team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
- Acting as a Servant leader, enabling the team to be self-directed.
- Resolving Impediments either personally or by seeking help from others outside the team
- Inter-team Coordination and Collaboration by helping identify and track user story dependencies between scrum teams.
- Collaborating with Scrum Masters on other teams to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Communicating sprint results and team performance to all stakeholders timely and accurately.
Familiarity with agile tools and software applications:
- MS Team Foundation Server (preferred)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Application design and development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
This position is available in the following offices: Denver & Edwards, CO
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.