Inntopia is currently hiring QA Engineers / Software Testers. Potential candidates include, but are not limited to, recent college graduates with degrees in Software Engineering as well as seasoned Software Testers looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment.
The QA Engineers / Software Tester is responsible for the creation, documentation and execution of test plans and automated tests of Inntopia’s high availability, high transaction volume, multilingual, PCI compliant E-Commerce applications. This will include hands-on testing as well as creation, support, maintenance or enhancement of automated tests. The individual will be involved in the full project life cycle while working on an agile team to take requirements through design, development, QA, and implementation.
Candidate must have experience in at least two of the following:
- Develops thorough and complete test plans
- Develops testing methodologies to ensure release readiness
- Works as integral member of a scrum team to identify and resolve issues
- Builds expert knowledge of Inntopia’s applications
- Builds automated test suites
- Familiarity with modern browsers and mobile devices
Familiarity with at least 2 of the following development applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Team Foundation Server
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Automated Test development
- Application design and development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with complex pricing and commission structures
- Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
This position is available in the following offices: Burlington & Stowe, VT, Denver & Edwards, CO, and Portland, ME.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.