The Destination Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst operate computers and other communications tools to perform data entry and analysis work, publishing performance reports geared to our lodging/hospitality partners. Being a Destination Analyst is a very detail-oriented job involving many repetitive duties. The Destination Analyst reports to the Production Manager. This is a full-time position in our Denver, CO office.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Processing
- Data vetting and interpretation
- Adhere to publication schedules
- Support the Production Manager in producing custom reports
- Support technical oversight of database systems
- Build and maintain partner relationships
- Producing written and oral reports of findings
- Assist technical teams as they support all aspects of the reporting systems
- Experience in the hotel or property management divisions of the travel industry
- A sound knowledge of lodging industry performance metrics and ability to apply these to destination travel operations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use those skills to maintain routines to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey complex ideas, both orally and written, to a wide audience
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.