Inntopia is currently hiring application developers. Potential candidates include, but are not limited to, recent college graduates with degrees in Software Engineering as well as seasoned application developers looking for new challenges within a multi-disciplinary application environment.
Description/Job Mission Statement
The Application Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging and documentation of Inntopia’s high availability, high transaction volume, multilingual, PCI compliant E-Commerce applications. This may include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. The individual will be involved in the full project life cycle while working with project managers to take requirements through design, development, QA, and implementation.
Required Technology Expertise
Candidate must have experience in at least two of the following:
- ASP.NET / C# / MVC 4+ / LINQ
- SQL / T-SQL
- XML / XSL / XPath
- XHTML / DHTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- Rest / SOAP / Web Services
Familiarity with the at least 2 of the following development applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Team Foundation Server
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Multilingual application design and development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Mobile application development (Android / iOS)
- Travel/hospitality industry experience
- Experience with high-volume transactional accounting systems (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Experience with complex pricing and commission structures
- Experience with security protocols (i.e. OWASP Top Ten, PCI Compliance, and data encryption standards)
- Experience with software development process management
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.