Partner Services – Software Support
Are you the curious type? Do you love to learn? Got a bit of tech gene? Are you proactive and passionate about working with people? Do you enjoy solving complex problems and getting high fives when you do? If so, you may be the next member of our Partner Services team. We are looking for the best of the best in customer service to work with us. You’ll provide outstanding support to the users of our industry-leading software products and services. You will be the primary point of contact for our valued partners while acting as an empowered internal liaison in troubleshooting solutions for technical software problems. Bottom line: You’re a problem solver and you’re amazing with customers. If that sounds like you, let’s talk. Our quickly growing team is waiting….
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide first-level support and training to our partners via phone and e-mail.
- Answer users’ inquiries about software functionality.
- Assist users in resolving software, hardware, and system-related issues.
- Investigate and address issues using various remote access tools.
- Accurately describe customer problems and enter them into our issue tracking system.
- Maintain regular communication with our partners.
- Share best practices with users of our software.
- Learn and have fun!
Job Related Skills and Experience
- Prior Customer Service experience – via phone and/or face-to-face (retail)
- Strong technical problem solving, writing, and verbal skills
- Experience in identifying and resolving complex customer issues
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks
- Solid understanding of software and its use in a customer environment
- Travel Industry experience
- Outdoor Industry experience
- Exceptional customer-focused attitude and relationship building skills
- A demonstrated passion for technology
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of relevant, technology-based customer support experience
- Ability to manage changing priorities within a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to perform duties with limited oversight
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills as required
- Strong desire to delight customers
- Great listening skills
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.